Friday, January 25, 2013

Necklace and earring boards

Need a place for all of your necklaces. I was running out of drawers for all of mine so I decided not to hide them and keep them within easy reach. I just took a board and painted it my color of choice added a small mirror in center then started adding panel nails (they have small heads) about every inch across then around the mirror and across bottom. I made some short spots for bracelets.  As you can see it holds a lot.



Here's a close up of the nails.


For my earrings I made a picture frame then stapled screen wire inside the back. I only use this for my earrings with hooks. It holds a lot also.


Here's the close up of the screen.


When all is finished just find your place on a wall that's convenient for you and hang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment