Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pictures of my dogs


Here are a few of my favorite things. I call them my furry girls.  This is Cocoa. We got her when she was seven months old. She is half shorthaired chihuahua and half shih-tzu. She is such a sweetheart. She doesn't let me out of her sight. She is nine years old now. She is a ray of sunshine.




This is Tilly. She's the queen of all. She is a long haired chihuahua. She is now twelve years old.  I picked her out of the litter so I've been around her since she was four weeks old. I went to visit her every Sunday until she was old enough for me to bring her home. She is a real homebody. She's beautiful and she knows it but she's as sweet as they come. I love her so much.


And this is Molly.  Talk about sweet, she's one big giant teddy bear.  We rescued her when she was four weeks old. We had to feed her with a bottle every three hours and teach her to eat. She had some muscle problems at first but now seems fine. As you can see she grew into a big healthy dog. She is a mix of lab, chow and ? She's now nine years old. Our life is so much sweeter with her.  So that's our animal brood at the moment.  I love them all so much.   I'd love to have more.



No comments:

Post a Comment