Monday, September 16, 2013

It's FALL Y'all!

At least it's getting close.
Anyway for those of us who like to decorate
it's time to change over to fall.
What a beautiful season.
So here's a few of my fall decorations.


I love this mercury pumpkin from pottery barn.
You can put a light inside and it just glows.
Whoops, I see my reflection. Please ignore that.

This is a fish candleholder that I picked up at a consignment store.
It was dark wood color.
I decided to spray paint it silver.
I think it's comical.

This is part of my mantel.
I couldn't get the whole shot with the camera I have.

Here is another piece of mercury glass.
Can you tell I love mercury glass?


This is a painting I did some time ago.
I change paintings in this spot to whatever season it is.

Except for the candle this arrangement came from a thrift store.
It's so colorful and sparkly. 
And anyone who knows me, knows I love sparkle.

Something for the stove.
This pumpkin is flat so it fits easily on top.

This is a very large lamp that I made out of a vase.
One thing I like about it is you can add things inside for whatever season it is.
It's now full of pumpkins.

This is a large jar that came with a electric candle.
You can also put different things inside
to represent the season or however you want to decorate.

This is a metal pumpkin vase filled with
lighted sticks and different fall stems
 
This is a wine bottle that I put colored lights in
and painted a fall tree.
I also made a clay leaf to hang around the neck of the bottle.

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 comment:

  1. I love fall and fall decorating too. Thank you for sharing at the HomeAcre Hop; I hope you'll join us again this Thursday.

    Kathi @ http://www.oakhillhomestead.com

    ReplyDelete