Monday, April 28, 2014

More Before and After Furniture

Here's a little side table that I picked up
at one of my favorite consignment stores.
I think the color looks fresh and clean.
This is the after picture.


Here's the before.
Kinda a sad looking little table.


After I painted it I distressed it a little.
Here's a close up.


It would look good in a lot of different places.
Quite a difference from the before.


Here's another piece I think is so cute.
I got it at the same shop.
It's actually a homemade stool.
I did it in the same fresh color with a stained top.


Here's the before.


Here's a close up picture of the stained top.


And another picture of the after.
It could be used as a side table
or to sit on. 


For from Him and through Him
and to Him are all things.
To Him be the glory forever.
Amen.
Romans 11:36

1 comment: