Sunday, April 19, 2015

MAGGIE AND ORANGE JUICE

When we went to Florida with Maggie the first time
she was only 5 weeks old.
When we stopped at the welcome center
I let her lick my O J cup that the center always offers to those who stop by.
She loved it!
Isn't she the cutest thing?


Thought I'd give you a look at Maggie now on our latest
trip to Florida.
She's a little over 5 months old here.
Quite a change isn't it?


What a sweet girl.


...He will bring me out into the light;
I will see his righteousness.
Micah 7:9

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lyn, I can't believe how much Maggie has grown! She is beautiful!

    I'm in Orlando, and would've loved to have met you in person. Perhaps on your next trip!

    Thank you for sharing so much beauty with the rest of us!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up far too fast don't they? She is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete