Saturday, June 18, 2016

THINGS TO DO WITH BLUE WINE BOTTLES.

I love the color blue.
And I love blue wine bottles. And the wine:)
 I didn't want to throw these beautiful bottles in the recycle,
so I decided to use them in different ways.


First up (and my favorite)
is to make some yard art.
I put in different size stakes
 made out of copper piping or rebar.
Then just insert the bottle on the pipe.
You can make this collection as big as you like if you have the room. 


Next up, use them as a vase.



I decided to make one into a wind chime.
This one hangs out on my open porch.


They make nice lighted bottles.
A little seasonal art.


Here's a few more wine bottle chimes.
The blue ones always sell the best.


A few more lighted wine bottles that I painted with snowmen.



One more wind chime for you.



And another look at my wine bottle yard art:)




Hope you enjoyed my blue wine bottle collection.


There is no one holy like the Lord...
there is no Rock like our God.

1 Samuel 2:2


13 comments:

  1. What a fun post. I have no idea how to cut the bottom out of a wine bottle, was it hard to do and isn't there a danger of getting cut really bad? I love your wind chimes :) It's easy to see them selling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue bottles as well. I've currently got one repurposed in the garden on a watering spike. Hey, might as well be lovely, no?? LOL Love this post, thanks for sharing with us! (Stopping by from the Clever Chick's Blog Hop Party)

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea--I just love the garden art! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas and love the cobalt blue! From OverTheMoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your uses for the bottles!
    Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such neat ideas! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my AMAZING Facebook Group with over 300 Members to share easy craft projects and recipes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your ideas and I too love the blue bottles. We have a local grocery store that uses those pretty bottles for their brand of sparkling water. I drink it just to have the bottles! I spent a lot of money at a craft show on a wrought iron stake with limbs on the top to hold the bottles. I love it but never thought to just put stakes in the ground randomly. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great ideas, I really like the one for the garden. THis was a great post to share on Friday Favorites and hope you will stop by next week to share more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try glass cutting and seeing all of your beautiful bottles just makes me want to do it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lyn, great ideas. I never would have thought of so many ways to use these beautiful bottles. Thank you for sharing at Your Inspired Design link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun! Live them all!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue is my favorite color so naturally I love all the things you have done with the blue bottles. Thank you for sharing your blue bottle collection ideas at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the blue bottles too! And you make them even prettier. Thanks for sharing on the Homestead Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete